- what information Data Analytics Sweden AB may collect about you;
- how Data Analytics Sweden AB will use information we collect about you;
- when Data Analytics Sweden AB may use your details to contact you;
- whether Data Analytics Sweden AB will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
Data Analytics Sweden AB is and Software Solutions and Website Design company based in Malmö, Sweden. When we refer to ‘’we’’ or ‘’our’’ or ‘’Data Analytics’’ we are referring to Data Analytics Sweden AB.
By submitting your details, you enable Data Analytics (and where applicable its contractors) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
Data Analytics will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have shown an interest in;
- to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide);
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not. to analyse and improve the services offered on our website;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Data Analytics may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
Where Data Analytics proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
Data Analytics may contact you:
- in relation to any service or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
- for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this (see section 6 below).
Data Analytics will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where you have agreed to this.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below.
Generally, we will only use your information within Data Analytics. However, sometimes we may use third parties to process your information on our behalf. Data Analytics requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Data Analytics requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any of our services, we may use your personal information to stop or block such behaviour.
Where Data Analytics reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Data Analytics may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Data analytics. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Data Analytics.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Data Analytics holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification). We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other website. Many website do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. On Data Analytics website, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our website to your interests.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. Data Analytics uses this type of information to help improve the services it provides to its users. All third parties are strictly required not to use any information for their own business or other purposes (see section 6 above).
c. Third Party Cookies in embedded content on Data Analytics pages
Please note that during your visits to Data Analytics website you may notice some cookies that are not related to Data Analytics or our contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube you may be presented with cookies from these website. Data Analytics does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party website for more information about these.
Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to website to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies. This website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
A uniform standard has not yet been adopted to determine how DNT requests should be interpreted and what actions should be taken by website and third parties. Data Analytics will continue to review DNT and other new technologies and may adopt a DNT standard once available.
211 55 Malmö
Telephone: +46 (0)40 120 101 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Analytics Sweden AB is registered in Sweden, Corporate ID no 556937-5859 / VAT reg. no SE556937585901